- Do you help your kids with their schoolwork?
- Do you take an interest in their hobbies?
- Do you show affection to your wife in front of them?
- Do you advocate that they speak to you and each other respectfully?
- Do you just enjoy being with your children and them with you?
- Does your son or daughter come running to you when they get hurt?
- Is your calendar full of things to do with your children?
- Do you calmly and gently discipline your children without yelling or screaming?
- Do you tuck your children into bed at night and tell them “I love you?”
- Do you know their friends by first name?
So, how did you do? For more information and help, click on the links provided above for various tips on perfecting your parenting skills!
Attorney Jeffrey Feulner is a proud father of two beautiful children. Even though his schedule is quite demanding helping other fathers, he always makes time to be a dad. The Men’s Divorce Law Firm applauds other fathers that go above and beyond for their children.