When it comes to being a proud daddy, celebrities are no different. No matter how wealthy or how famous, being a father is a great thing to celebrate and take pride in. According to Parent Herald, below are a few posts by famous dads this past Father’s Day:
- Singer and actor, Justin Timberlake, posted a picture of him carrying his infant son, Silas. Silas was outfitted in an onesie with a big red heart between the words “I” and “Dad.”
- Nick Cannon, rapper, actor and comedian, posted a picture of him flying a kite with his kids on Instagram. According to TMZ, Cannon filed for divorce from Mariah Carrey in December, but the couple is still on good terms.
- Chris Brown may be busy singing and dancing on tour, but he was happy to take time to celebrate Father’s Day with his daughter, Royalty. Brown posted pictures on Instagram and claimed that Royalty changed his life.
- Ryan Reynolds, first time father, posted how parenthood had impacted he and wife, Blake Lively.
- Nic Lachey tweeted with wishes for a Happy Fathers Day and claimed “There is truly nothing like being a father.”
Not to be outdone by the men, numerous celebrity wives and children posted pictures and best wishes on their social media sites as tributes to dads, husbands and other relatives. No matter how you celebrated your Father’s Day, we sincerely hope you had a great one.
Men often find it difficult to find a divorce attorney who understands the unique male perspective on family law matters. If you are facing divorce or you have other family law needs, our legal team is here to help. Contact the Men’s Divorce Law Firm to schedule a consultation with a caring professional, and aggressive advocate for men’s rights in divorce, child timesharing (custody), and paternity matters.