Enforcing Delinquent Alimony Payments In Florida

How can I enforce delinquent alimony payments in Florida?

If your spouse is delinquent in alimony payments in Florida, you can file a motion with the court to either hold the individual in contempt or to enforce the existing order to obtain those alimony payments.