Men’s Divorce Law Firm is proud to be a supporter of the Orange County Fraternal Order of Police (F.O.P.) Lodges Association by pledging sponsorship to the F.O.P.’s 2010 Booster Drive.
All monies raised from this annual booster drive will benefit the Death & Disability Fund for the families of officers injured or killed in the line of duty.
The Orange County Fraternal Order of Police has over 2,000 full-time members, including police officers, sheriff’s deputies, and other law enforcement officers who not only dedicate their lives to keeping our cities safe, but they strive to build a stronger community within our city borders. Each year, members of our local law enforcement participate in numerous community events and fundraisers, including:
- Sponsorship of several Boy Scout, Cub Scout, and Girl Scout packs within the county.
- Various youth soccer, baseball, softball and football team sponsorships.
- Orange County Adopt-A-Phone for Victims of Domestic Violence and Stalking.
- Financial assistance to needy persons and victims of crime throughout Orange County.
- Support for the Easter Seal Center in Orange County.
- Holiday presents for under-privilege children through the “Shop with a Cop” Program.
Managing Attorney, Jeffrey Feulner, and the staff at the Men’s Divorce Law Firm urge you to contribute in any way possible to the Fraternal Order of Police 2010 Booster Drive. Giving back to the community allows for a safer and more united community.
Click here to learn more about how you can help!