Men's Divorce Law Firm Logo

International Family Law

Request a Consultation

Consultation Interior Pages

"*" indicates required fields

International marriages and personal relationships place special demands on family law attorneys. Clients with international family law issues require dependable advice regarding many matters, each having a significant international component.

Men’s rights Attorney Jeffrey Feulner can help men residing in Florida who have issues concerning:

  • International Divorce
  • Recognition of Foreign Divorces
  • Equitable Distribution of International Property & Assets
  • Division of Assets in Foreign Countries
  • International Alimony/Spousal Support
  • International Child Custody
  • International Child Support
  • International Child Abduction
  • Relocation of Children to Foreign Locations
  • International Child Visitation
  • International Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements

Contact the Men’s Divorce Law Firm to schedule a consultation with Orlando divorce lawyer Jeffrey Feulner to discuss your international family law issues. Credit cards are accepted.

Request a Consultation

Consultation Interior Pages

"*" indicates required fields

Frequently Asked Questions About International Family Law

Why do I need an international family law attorney?

International family law issues are complicated by the variations and interplay of the cultures, laws, treaties, agencies and courts involved.

How does divorce affect cross-cultural families?

Traditions and beliefs vary greatly among cultures worldwide. Besides the stigma of divorce in some cultures, parties may also have to deal with immigration and international relocation issues. We have a broad range of experience helping families deal with cross-cultural issues and a network of connections to further assist us.

Is my foreign decree valid in the United States?

The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act allows for the registration and enforcement of foreign custody decrees in U.S. courts. You must comply with the procedures in the UCCJEA to have the decree recognized and enforced. Our international custody attorney can help you get your foreign decree registered and enforced in the United States.