At the Men’s Divorce Law Firm we understand that divorce can be stressful and emotional. It is a difficult time for all involved, so it is important to know what to expect when going through the divorce process. Here are some tips that will help you manage through these rough times:
- Don’t try to resolve your divorce or settle the case on your own.
- Don’t post anything about your case or ex- on social media.
- Don’t charge questionable expenses on your credit card.
- Don’t use nasty or volatile language in any communication with your ex-, especially in emails, texts, letters, etc.
- Don’t show up at odd hours or locations for your ex-, such as their home in the middle of the night or at a private event your ex- is hosting or attending.
- Don’t harass or threaten your ex-.
- Don’t make impulsive financial decisions.
- Don’t keep your child from his/her parent.
- Don’t be late for your scheduled visitation time with your child.
- Don’t be tardy for your scheduled court time or mediation.
- Don’t use your child to manipulate your ex-.
- Don’t disparage your child’s other parent in front of your son/daughter.
- Don’t be afraid to exercise your parental rights.
Orlando Attorney Jeffrey Feulner and his team aggressively represent husbands and fathersin divorce and other family matters. Contact the Men’s Divorce Law Firm today at 1.800.DIVORCE to schedule a consultation with a caring professional.