What happens if I am not working? | Orlando Men's Divorce Law Firm

What happens if I am not working? | Orlando Men’s Divorce Law Firm

If you are not currently working, the court can impute your income for purposes of calculating child support or alimony. If you don’t have a detailed or expansive work history, the court will impute minimum wage. The court will use the median income wage of all U.S. household workers if you do not provide any information regarding your income or work history.

The Men’s Divorce Law Firm can answer any questions you have regarding men’s rights regarding child support in Florida and many other subjects. Contact the experienced attorneys at Men’s Divorce Law Firm if you have any questions at 407.896.2677.

Leave a Reply